- In 2014 the global prevalence of diabetes among adults has risen to 8.5%.
- Today more than 450 millions people in the world live with diabetes.
- Diabetes is a major cause of lower limb amputation due to ulcers.
- 25% of diabetic people will get ulcers, 85% of total amputations are diabetics.
10 days diabetic foot evolution Diabetic toes amputations pressure mapping
- MEDICAPTEURS foot pressure plate is the most powerful tool to detect, prevent early diabetics foot deseases such ulcers and foot amputation.
- Diabetic foot shows increased forefoot and metatarsal pressures peaks regarding healthy foot.
Ulcers High peaks on fore foot Insole pressure offload
- Medicapteurs softwares automatically display overloads and helps foot professionnals to offload the foot using insole or orthopedic.
- Plantar pressure plate mapping will also help to validate the treatment and detect potential patient risk .
- Diabetic foot scientific published works use Medicapteurs pressure plate, check list here :