The long foot pressure plate, a real walking track
Win-Track: a foot pressure sensitive walkway dedicated to static, posturogaphic and gait analysis with total freedom in stance and motion acquisition.
A one piece platform
Thanks to more than 2 years of research and development, our single unit structure reduces the complexity of the modular concept (connection of multiple podometry platforms).
This technical solution eliminates “blind spot” areas, the need of synchronization between multiple modules, while providing high sample rate and easy use.
Unmatched performance and reliability
Our 30 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of resistive sensor technology enable us to provide a state-of-the-art system with an unmatched quality of performance.
Additionally, the innovative body of the Win-Track provides a solid, rigid and light plexy structure.
A high performance motion analysis
The 12288 sensors on the Win-Track register foot pressure at a sampling rate up to 200 images per second during stance, walking, gait, or specific activities (sport movements, postural sequences…)
More than pedobarography:
The software allows synchronization of Win-Track measurements with other diagnostic tools. The clinician can visualize simultaneously foot pressure evolution, videos images, and link with other medical devices such as EMG,
|Size (Lenght / Width / Height)||1610 * 652 * 30 mm|
|Sensing area||1500 * 1500 mm|
|Maximal load||300 kg|
|Sensors size||7,8 * 7,8 mm|
|Sensors thickness||3 mm|
|Number of sensors||12 288|
|Acceptable temperature||from 0 °C to + 85 ° C|
|Min to Max pressure per sensor||from 0,4 N to 100 N|
|Sampling rate||Up to 200 images / second|
|Plateform computer interface||USB|
|Power supply||USB cable|
|Required operation system||Windows XP, Vista, Seven|
- Download Win-Track brochure
- Add real size 2D scans to pressure mapping, 2D scanner by Medicapteurs
WIN-TRACK is also available in one meter length : WIN-TRACK “Mini”
The Win-Track software offers all tools to display and analyze your patients foot pressure and gait pattern, including space-time calculations.
- Roll-off animation
- Global dynamic picture, calculations and graphs
- Simultaneous displays of each step
- Calculation of space-time parameters
- Multiple characteristics of gait timing
- Video , automatic pressure and video synchronization with a camera (webcam, digital camera)
- Foot pressure mapping and timing of the stance phase and complete time/pressure analysis
- Medio-lateral analysis
- Foot pressure mapping with calculation per area
- Multiple visualization options
- Scale 1/1 printing
- Exams comparisons
- Foot posture Index
- type of foot automatic detection
- Numerical and graphic analysis of stabilometry parameters
- Continuing or step by step analysis and mapping of the centers of pressure evolutions
- Romberg quotient calculation
- Live display